When you’re not sure where to start – start here. Before we even think about recommending anything, we like to do an initial website review and audit. This gives a general lay of the land on things and serves as a jumping off point. Sometimes it even highlights some simple changes or updates that are going to be way easier or cheaper than what you think you need.
What does your website need to do better? We get asked about things like Google Ads, Social Media, SEO, Content Marketing & more all the time. Remember – a website’s job is to help your business & not all businesses are the same. What you actually need and what you think you need can be two different things.
How our Website Review & Audit Process Works:
- Visit/Browse the website on mobile/tablet/desktop
- Look for a GMB profile and make sure it is complete & accurate
- Look Google Analytics and Search Console accounts
- Crawl the website (see how many pages, size etc)
- Review the home page Title and Description tags
- Run a page speed test on the home page
The steps above help to give a good idea of where a website is at in terms of improvements or next steps. There are A LOT of other factors to take into account, but most small businesses need to make sure the basics are covered first before moving on to other things